- Version code - The new version code will be formatted into two digits-One major release and one minor release code. For example:
- New IP addresses
- IVMS101 - Sygna Bridge now supports the IVMS101 data standard to facilitate the sharing of compliance information across networks.
- API endpoint update - For example: the path is changed from
- Currency ID - We now support most of cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- Transaction - New transaction data format supports most of cryptocurrencies and tokens in the following API:Bridge/PermissionRequest and Beneficiary/PermissionRequest.
- Error Code update - There are three new error codes updated.
- Beneficiary/TransactionID - After the blockchain transaction has been executed by Originator VASP, Originator VASP should upload the transaction ID (transaction hash) to Bridge Server. Bridge Server will relay the information to Beneficiary VASP via the new API.
- Beneficiary/AddressValidation - A new option for Originator VASP to check if the beneficiary has the wallet address before the personal information is sent to beneficiary VASPs. You can activate this function In the Bridge/PermissionRequest API with
- VAAI - Supports IVMS101 format with legal person.