- Sygna integrates with different Travel Rule VASP directories to reduce repetitive integration effort for VASPs.
- Personal data should be encrypted by the public key from the counterparty VASP credentials.
- The target protocols should also support IVMS101.
- Messages should be translated to the target VASP protocols by Sygna.
- Different encryption algorithms should be supported by Sygna SDK.
Please see the detailed diagrams in the below What's Next Section.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?